Not bad, too bad The comic is not doing so hot.
http://www.figures.com/databases/act...ow_article=297
[img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] lol........
Not bad, too bad The comic is not doing so hot.
[img]eek.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Well.. atleast it is in a different pose.
Most of the latest busts and statues have been based off the same pose and artwork.
Nice to see some variation in the character.
Probably too pricey for me to even consider.
I picked up a few of the comics last trip to the shop (not for the collection, just to read through), and I realy wasn't all that impressed
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, the fisrt few story lines were good, now, its just not worth reading.Originally posted by -megalithanod:
Well.. atleast it is in a different pose.
Most of the latest busts and statues have been based off the same pose and artwork.
Nice to see some variation in the character.
Probably too pricey for me to even consider.
I picked up a few of the comics last trip to the shop (not for the collection, just to read through), and I realy wasn't all that impressed
Good, I was hoping that it wasn't me having an off day.
but bad as I like the character, there is so much more that could be done than I have seen
no pic from behind ? [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Sweet statue..
Thats a nice one, i'm not crazy for Dawn but that is a nice looking statue, I perfer Lady Death or Purgatori
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">i like that they have always kept dawn a little on the thick side. nice!
...you mean like a real woman? [img]smile.gif[/img]
...that's why Dawn will always outclass the others. [img]wink.gif[/img]
Bookmarks